Did you ever stumble on a message pops up saying, the app is not available for download or to be precise the developers impose a limit on the download? Guess what; we have the perfect alternative for you in such cases. Are you guys aware of Aptoide TV? If not, then don’t worry because this time we have got you covered. Indeed, most of us are so busy searching for suitable apps on the app stores that we hardly pay heed to anything else.
We are sure at times when you have finally managed to locate the excellent app you were looking for and are ready to download you were in for a setback. But unfortunately, sometimes you won’t be able to download the particular app due to some obvious reasons. This is where Aptoide TV is something which comes to the rescue for the same bothering circumstance. It is easy to install the Aptoide TV for your Set Top Box and Smart TV. We bet, you are going to forget about the Google Play Store or any other third-party app stores, once you start using the Aptoide TV.
An overview of the Aptoide TV:
Aptoide TV is an open source third-party app store. Thus, it gives you a lot of flexibility. Aptoide TV’s the competing alternative of Play Store has tons of games and TV apps. You can install the Aptoide TV on any Android device and also with the Fire TV, Android Boxes and Smartphones.
The installation procedure is hassle-free and overall; you are going to love it. The name Aptoide TV has originated from two words “Apt” and “Oide.” It means “the Debian, Package Manager.” This particular app store is now giving the Google Play Store a run for its money and is already accessible from the different parts of the world.
Here, we have done the hard work for you, in researching the Aptoide TV store and also comparing it with the ever-popular Google Play Store. Keep your fingers crossed; you will now be familiarising with some of the exciting features the app comprised of.
Features of Aptoide TV:
- Aptoide contains over 800,000 apps and games. You can easily download them for your Android device.
- You surely remember the Firestick and the Fire TV. These apps came into existence with much pomp and grandeur. However, they have certain limitations. Aptoide TV is the perfect answer to all your problems.
- Incidentally, Google and Amazon do not go too well with each other. Thus, you will never be able to find Google Chromecasts on Amazon and the Google Play Store on Amazon’s Fire TV. Ultimately, as a user, you are missing out on the best utilities.
- No longer do you need to be in a dilemma, the Aptoide app store gives you the complete freedom of installing whatever you desire. Instead of scratching your head as you are unsure which apps are going to fit into your Smart TV, switch to the Aptoide TV to access them all.
The installation procedure of Aptoide TV in Amazon Fire TV:
- Preliminarily, you need to turn ON both ABD debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources by navigating to Settings >> Device >> Developer options >> Turn On.
- Next, you will need to install the Amazon Downloader by heading over to the Home Screen and then click to the left for the search option. Type in “Downloader” and get the app installed on the device.
- Once you open the downloader, you will get the HTTP:// address box section where you need to type in the URL address of the Aptoide Tv. You can either type the full address https://m.aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv or http://bit.ly/2lxAvt3.
- You will notice, there are two versions of the Aptoide app which you can install on your Fire TV Stick. One of them is for using the play store on the TV and the other for the regular Android version. Ensure you have understood this before proceeding to download.
- Next, click on the ‘Download‘option, and your downloading will commence. The file size is negligible, so your download will get over within a few seconds. Click on install after the successful completion of the download.
- You are now ready to access the vast array of apps and games.
Also Read: Download Tubemate For PC
The installation procedure of Aptoide TV for Android TV box:
- First of all, open your browser and visit the website https://aptoide.en.aptoide.com/. Here, you will be able to locate and download the Aptoide APK file.
- Almost all the Android TV boxes would generally open a pop-up tab, and wait for the installation instructions.
- In case, after the successful download completion the open tab does not show up, you can navigate to the download section of your Android box. The downloaded APK will be visible when you open the File browser and scroll to the Download section and click on file to get it installed.
- As you have seen before, the APK file before the installation will ask for your permission. You need to click on allow to proceed with the installation.
- It is not going to take more than a few seconds to install. It would immediately be ready for use. You can enter the name of the specific APKs or apps you wish to download.
Alternatives to install Aptoide TV:
To make things convenient, the developers of the Aptoide TV offer multiple options for you to install the Aptoide TV app. The possibilities include establishing from a browser (you have already read about this earlier), connecting with the help of a USB and you can also install Aptoide TV with the help of Wi-Fi. Still, to make things simpler, we have elaborated a bit on each of these installation methods.
The most common procedure to install Aptoide TV. All you need do is, type the URL of the Aptoide TV webpage and proceed with the installation.
For installing Aptoide TV via USB, at first, you have to download Aptoide TV to your PC or phone. Then you can copy the APK file to a USB pen drive and connect the same to your TV. You must have a file manager to open the APK. The installation procedure is straightforward and self-explanatory from here.
You will need the ES Explorer which again comes with a Net Manager feature ready on your Android phone and your Android TV. Ensure both of them are on the same Wi-Fi network. Now, you can install Aptoide TV easily.
Finally, as promised, here is a comparison between Aptoide and Google Play Store. Regarding popularity, Google Play Store is miles ahead. But, then not many people know about Aptoide TV as of yet. The fact is evident if we compare the user-base of both. Google Play Store has more than a billion users while Aptoide has recently crossed a million dedicated users. Considering the apps present in both these stores, Aptoide TV looks to have an edge. Aptoide is offering apps which you cannot find on Google Play Store.
Feel free to try the Aptiode TV for once, we are sure; you are going to love the experience.
So here’s the complete guide for using Aptoide TV on various devices. The whole process is quite straightforward to implement even for a complete novice. All you need to do is, follow the step-by-step method given and you would end up enjoying the astonishing features of the Aptoide TV.