1. Why Can I Not Download A Video From Internet Directly?
Ans: The first reason because of which you might be unable to download the video is because your download directory has not given access to Tubemate. You will need to grant Tubemate storage permission and choose a storage location which it can access to download the files you want to. Another reason because of which you cannot download anything from TubeMate is because there is not enough storage space in your device.
2. Why Am I Getting Slow Download Speeds?
Ans: Tubemate usually provides good download speed to its users, and thus you experience a seamless download experience. But you might be getting slow download speeds in Tubemate Apk because maybe your internet connection is not working fine. If it’s working fine and still you are getting slow speed then turn off the “fast download mode” because it tends to work slowly on weak internet connections. You can also adjust the preferences for fast download in the settings.
3. Why Will Tubemate Not Work Properly On My Device?
Ans: Tubemate can perform seamlessly in almost all the Android devices running Android 4.0 and higher. But if you still face lags or corrupted app or if the app gets terminated automatically then you must make sure you follow these steps for fixing it.
1. Make sure that you have downloaded the application from the official website of TubeMate. Several fake applications are using the same name and therefore installing them will not work properly on your device.
2. Check the version of Android OS your device is running on from the official website of TubeMate.
3. Also, make sure that you have an active internet connection so that TubeMate can update itself at various time for functioning seamlessly.
4. How Will I Be Able To Clear Search History?
Ans: In the Tubemate app, search for “clear history.” Then you will be taken to a settings tab where you would see the ‘History’ option. Click on that, and you will get the option to ‘Clear All History.’ This is how you can clear all of your search histories from TubeMate.
5. Why Cannot I Watch HD Movies on iOS?
Ans: Tubemate for iOS helps the users to watch HD movies seamlessly across their device. But you may face buffering issues or error in loading the content at times. This may happen due to a weak or inactive internet connection, or maybe your mobile device doesn’t support HD streaming. Therefore make sure that you have a device which supports HD streaming and also you have a strong internet connection.
6. How To Install Tubemate?
Ans: You can install TubeMate on your Android device very easily. However, you will not find the TubeMate application on the Google Play Store, and therefore you will have to download an APK from the official website. Once you have downloaded the APK just click on it and it will automatically install on your Android device. Make sure you grant all the necessary permissions for it to function seamlessly.